Terms & Conditions
for all products and services offered by www.PayTheDog.co.uk
The company shall mean any centre, hall or shop appointed as a PayTheDog and any Association with PayTheDog. The ‘Customer’ shall mean the person in whose name the booking is made and shall include the person or persons on whose behalf the same is made. ‘Force Majeure’ shall mean any event outside the Company’s control which prevents the prompt performance of its obligations, including natural disasters, war, civil strife, acts of terrorism and political unrest, etc.
Once Payment Is Made, In Full Or Part, You Agree To Our Terms & Conditions
Customers are required to be 18 and over. Anyone attending our courses under the age of 18, must be accompanied by an adult. Where children are causing disruption to Training Classes, the accompanying adult may be requested to remove the child from the training session.
Changes by the Company
1) Course bookings are not confirmed until the course confirmation email has been sent and deposit payment has been made. The company may change the course offering, dates, times, location before the course confirmations are issued.
2) The company will do its utmost to provide the arrangements that have been confirmed, but it must reserve the right to modify or cancel any course if unforeseen circumstances arise. This includes but is not limited to; providing a cover Trainer, for Trainer sickness or absence, cancelling a lesson and offering an alternative date, postponing the course for one week, offering alternative suitable locations within reasonable travel distance. If force majeure occurs while a course is in progress, the company will try to make reasonable alternative arrangements, such as delivering courses online.
3) The Company requires a minimum number of Customers to be able to run a group course.
Liability of the Company
The Company accepts responsibility for ensuring that all parts of the Training Course are supplied as described and that all Clients shall reach reasonable standard. However the Company shall not be liable for the failure or improper performance of these services where such failure or improper performance is attributable to:
Fault of the Client. This includes lack of effort to train their dog, and failure to follow our training instructions.
Unforeseeable or unavoidable actions of an unconnected third party.
Unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond the Company’s control, including force majeure.
Changes by the Customer
1) If the customer wishes to change their booking in any way after payment has been made, they must inform the Company immediately.
2) We understand that things happen in life that cannot be controlled, and as a result sessions sometimes need to be rescheduled. Please be aware that this costs us money if we cannot fill the agreed time slot. Any sessions cancelled in less than 24 hours will be charged as a full session from your course.
2) If the Customer is unhappy with the Trainer, or any aspect of the Training Course, they must inform the Company immediately in writing. The Company cannot deal with issues or complaints retrospectively. The Company reserves the right to offer solutions to the issue, such as speaking to the Trainer about the problem, changing the Trainer if possible, offering the customer an alternative training course or location. In the unlikely event that a customer is unhappy with their course we require the Client to attend a minimum of 2 lessons, in order to give a reasonable amount of time for any improvements and changes to be experienced. After the Client has made a complaint in writing we require the Client to attend a further 1 lesson in order to give a reasonable amount of time for any improvements and changes to be experienced. The Company will make every attempt to ensure the Customer can continue with their course as a satisfied Customer. If after these sessions, the Customer is still unhappy, they can request a refund for the outstanding sessions.
3) In the event that an acceptable solution cannot be found the Customer may escalate their complaint by emailing email@example.com]
4) Females in Season/Heat: Please contact us immediately if your dog comes into season/heat if you are currently working with us. We will advise the best options available to continue training. If we request that the training continues, absolute care will be taken to ensure no male dogs come into contact with the female in heat. If you arrive at a Training Centre without previously advising us of the season/heat, we may not be able to carry out the session and this session will be charged as a full session within your course.
5) Sick Dogs: Please contact us immediately if your dog is ill and you have an appointment. We will not charge for sessions rescheduled due to ill health, but courses will not be permitted to be cancelled due to sickness. The Company reserves the right to request a letter from a vet if a Clients dog is deemed unfit to continue training due to health reasons. Clients should not attend any appointments with unhealthy dogs. If you arrive at a Training Centre with a sick dog, we will not be able to carry out the session and this session will be charged as a full session within your course.
Cancellation and Refunds
1) In the event that a Client wishes to cancel their course, they must notify the Company as soon as possible in writing. Cancellations by phone will not be accepted. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your course. The following terms apply:
i. All refund and deferral applications must be made at least seven (7) days before any agreed Training Course start date or any booked appointment.
ii. Refund applications made up to seven (7) days before the Training Course commences will be eligible for a full refund minus a £15 administration fee and card fee (3%) if this was the payment method. Alternatively you can postpone your booking to a later start date with no administration fee deductions applied.
iii. Refund applications made seven (7) days or less before the group course start date cannot be accepted: no refunds are available and you will no longer be able to transfer your booking to a later start date.
iv. No refunds are available for non-attendance in any training service.
v. Credit card fees are non-refundable (This is 3% of the payment)
vi. How to claim a refund: You must notify the Company in writing/ by email, following your cancellation. All refunds will be subject to the terms and deductions outlined within these terms.
vii. Due to the nature of our courses, we cannot, in any event, pro-rata classes or transfer unused session time to another course or apply it to a refund.
viii. Refunds will be made in the same process as the original payment was made, other than cash payment. Cash payment refunds must be completed by bank transfer.
2) In the event the Company is unable to run a course, or make suitable alternative arrangements under the Minimum Number of Students policy, the customer will be entitled to a full refund, including any credit card fees. Refunds will be processed within 5 – 10 working days of notification of refund, depending on your bank.
3) Where orders were previously modified and administration charges or penalties incurred, a full refund no longer constitutes the original value of the booking, but is subject to deductions of these charges as detailed above.
4) Consumer Contracts Regulations (2014):
Group Training: As a service that is provided on a specific date within a specific period the Company is not obligated to provide a fourteen (14) day cooling off period. However, the Company has elected to offer the following: Bookings made remotely (by telephone, email, online) may be cancelled within fourteen (14) days of the initial booking in writing to email@example.com.
i. This 14-day period is called “the cooling off period”. If you cancel within the cooling off period, you must tell us in writing. Cancellations made by phone will not be accepted. You must keep evidence of your cancellation within the ‘cooling off period’. We will refund the fees paid in full minus a £15 administration fee.
ii. If you book fourteen (14) days or less before the start of the course you lose your right to a cooling off period. The service will start within the 14 day cooling off period and the service forms part of a set of group lessons which are not sold individually.
iii. If your cooling off period falls over the 14 days before the start of the course, then your cooling off period is limited to the number of days that do not fall over the 14 days prior to the start of the course. All refund applications must be made at least fourteen (14 days) before the course start date.
One To One Block Booking
Please note that one to one block bookings must be booked within two (2) months of the purchase date, after this period your booking and any remaining session will become invalid and not be refunded. All over conditions with regards to training as written above will stand.
Group Training Classes
We require a minimum number of 4 customers to be able run a group class. Whilst the vast majority of courses easily meet this requirement, in some cases some unfortunately do not. We will always try our hardest to run all of our courses as advertised, but cannot guarantee that courses which don’t meet the minimum customers number will be able to run. For courses of 3 customers the courses will be run on a reduced number of weeks, as there is more customer time from the Trainer.
If the minimum number of Customers is not met, this is the process we will follow:
Where possible we will offer you a place on a confirmed course in a different location, or we may decide to merge groups, which may also require a change of location and time.
Where a move to another location is not practical, the course may still run (at the Company’s discretion), even if the minimum number of customers is not met, with a reduced course duration.
Use your credit as full or part payment towards any of our other services. Our Trainers will be happy to help you choose a suitable option for you.
Keep your credit and defer a term, in order to take your originally chosen course at the next available start date. Courses run throughout the year with regular start dates. Please consult our website for your next available course start date. Please note that if your course fails to meet the minimum student number required in the next term, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to run the course.
Request for the credit to be refunded back to you in accordance with our Cancellation & Refunds policy.
Personal Training Courses
All Personal (121) Training Courses are sold as a whole package course, and not a number of individual sessions. Personal Training Courses are payable in advance and cannot be scheduled without full payment. With changes being made to our website this may alter at the Company’s discretion
In the unlikely event that a Client is unhappy with their course, we require the Client to attend a minimum of 2 lessons, in order to give a reasonable amount of time for any improvements and changes to be experienced. After the Client has made a complaint in writing we require the Client to attend a further 1 lesson in order to give a reasonable amount of time for any improvements and changes to be experienced. The Company will make every attempt to ensure the Client can continue with their course as a satisfied Client. If after these sessions, the Client is still unhappy, they can request a refund for the outstanding sessions.
Any rescheduling or cancellations in less than 24 hours will be charged as a full session.
We allow the Client to reschedule on the following time basis:
One (1) session with less than 3 Days, but more than 24 Hours notice (not inclusive of weekend appointments).
One (1) sessions in less than 7 Days, but more than 3 Days notice (not inclusive of weekend appointments).
Any further rescheduling by the Client will be chargeable as a session against your course.
If a Client has booked more than one session in advance, a minimum of 7 Days notice must be given for any cancellations.
Any weekend session reschedules require a minimum of 7 Days notice as these are in-demand appointments.
Any refunds will incur a £15.00 administration (plus a 3% card fee where payment was made by card). In the case of a refund due to a complaint, sessions completed will be charged at the standalone session rate of 25% of the total course per session.
Additional Learning Materials
Learning Materials that compliment the courses may be included within the price of the course. Where the company sees fit, additional material may be supplied free of charge appropriate to the level of the course. Learning Materials must not shared by the customer with anyone else. Any customer participating in sharing of learning materials will forfeit their right to continue training with us and not be entitled to any refunds.
Any special requests must be advised in writing at the time of booking. Please feel free to make known to us any medical conditions or other needs, which you feel may impact your training experience and might enable us to provide you with a higher level of personal service and attention. Any information received will remain confidential. Special requests also include customers with limited availability for training sessions. It is the Client’s responsibility to inform the Company of limitations for attendance before booking onto any course. If any sessions are arranged outside of normal working hours, at the Client request, there will be additional charges to cover this.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.