Very Berry Dog Nose and Paw Balm
Dog Nose and Paw Balm
- Free from animal derived ingredients.
- No added colours
- Fragrance free and essential oil free making this suitable for noses
- 100% Natural
Dog Nose and Paw Balm – Blackcurrant, Cranberry, Raspberry & Tamanu Oil (50g)
Our fast absorbing formula contains Sweet Almond Oil, Olive Oil and Shea Butter which helps prevent damage to the skin on your dogs paw pads and protecting their nose by repairing damaged and cracked areas with its healing and moisturising properties. This Dog Nose and Paw Balm balm is to be used all year around to maintain the health and condition noses and paws from the effects of cold wet winters to hot summers and everything in between.
- Sweet Almond Oil is rich in oleic and linoleic fatty acids and contains vitamins A, B1, B2 and B6 for nourishing and replenishment
- Olive Oil rich in Squalene to soften and smooth noses and paws
- Shea Butter is softening and supports the repair of cracks
- Candelia Wax forms a protective barrier and supports moisturisation
- Calendula Oil is an excellent source of flavonoides and carotenoids to care for dry sensitive and scaly noses and paws
- Blackcurrant Seed Oil is rich in rebalancing gamma-linolenic and antioxidant anthocyanins, to replenish and revitalise dry and sensitive skin
- Raspberry Seed Oil is abundant in alpha-linolenic acid to support overall skin health and protective Vitamin E
- Tamanu Oil a remarkable oil containing lipids, calophyllic fatty acid for regeneration and healthy skin
Coco The French Bulldog Suggests
Apply a small amount to your finger tips and gently rub into the nose and paw pads and leave to absorb. Apply as required.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) Oil, Calendula OffIcinais Flower, Helianthus (Sunflower) Annus Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrent Seed Oil), Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry Seed Oil), Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry Seed Oil), Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamnanu Oil)