Superfood 65 Adult Dog Food Light Small Breed | Free Range Turkey
Superfood foods for humans have fast been gaining popularity over the years, from supergrains, green smoothies even salads!
Imagine if we can get these superfoods for dogs!
Well PayTheDog Superfood 65 Dog Food is exactly that!
- Parsley: Source of Vitamin K to help maintain healthy bones
- Papaya: A good source of Vitamin C with antioxidant properties to support the immune system.
- Nettle: Source of Iron to¬†support the circulatory system
- Courgette/Zucchini: Source of Vitamin B3 which helps with nutrient metabolism
- Pumpkin: Source of Vitamin A to help maintain healthy vision
- 65% Total Turkey & Pork Rich in essential amino acids, vitamins & minerals to support every day health and well-being
- Minimum 35% Freshly Prepared Free Range Turkey: Responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Superfood Blend: A blend of 5 carefully selected superfoods each with their own unique benefits.
- Rich in Collagen: Helps maintain healthy joints and skin.
- Digestive Health: Pre-biotics MOS and FOS which are beneficial for the growth of healthy gut bacteria and support digestion.
- No Added Artificial Colours & Preservatives: Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Find more SuperFood Dog Food with a range from Adult, Light, Senior, Puppy, Large and Small Breed Here
There is dog food for every dog and with free delivery for orders over £50!
Crude Protein 37.5%, Crude Fat 11%, Crude Fibre 4%, Crude Ash 9.5%, Moisture 8%, NFE 30%, Omega 6 1.5%, Omega 3 0.3%, Calcium 1.6%, Phosphorus 1.1%, Collagen 9%, Metabolisable Energy 349 kcal/100g
65% Turkey & Pork (35% Freshly Prepared Free Range Turkey, 14% Dried Pork, 11.5% Dried Turkey, 2.5% Turkey Gravy, 2% Turkey Fat), Sweet Potato, Beans, Beet Pulp, Dried Superfood Blend* (including Parsley, Papaya, Nettle, Courgette, Pumpkin), Minerals, Omega 3 Supplement, Joint Pack (Glucosamine 180 mg/kg, Methylsulfonylmethane 180 mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulphate 125 mg/kg), Fructooligosaccharides (FOS, 175 mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (MOS, 50 mg/kg), Olive Extract (0.01%)