Superfood 65 Adult Light Dog Food | Scottish Salmon
Superfood foods for humans have fast been gaining popularity over the years, from supergrains, green smoothies even salads!
Imagine if we can get these superfoods for dogs!
Well PayTheDog Superfood 65 Dog Food is exactly that!
- Dill: Source of Vitamin C which has an essential role in collagen synthesis important to maintain healthy bones.
- Spinach: Source of Iron to support normal functions of the circulatory system.
- Fennel: A good source of Calcium which maintains healthy bones and teeth.
- Asparagus: Source of Iron to support normal functions of the circulatory system.
- Tomato: Source of Potassium to help with nerve and muscle functions.
- 65% Total Salmon: Rich in essential amino acids, vitamins & minerals to support every day health and well-being.
- Minimum 35% Freshly Prepared Scottish Salmon: Responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Superfood Blend: A blend of 5 carefully selected superfoods each with their own unique benefits.
- Rich in Collagen: Helps to maintain healthy joints and skin.
- Joint Care Pack to support cartilage for healthy joints in overweight dogs
Find more SuperFood Dog Food with a range from Adult, Light, Senior, Puppy, Large and Small Breed Here
There is dog food for every dog and with free delivery for orders over £50!
Crude Protein 35%, Crude Fat 11%, Crude Fibre 3.5%, Crude Ash 9.5%, Moisture 8%, NFE 33%, Omega 6 1.7%, Omega 3 1.8%, Calcium 1.7%, Phosphorus 1.5%, Collagen 4%, Metabolisable Energy 352 kcal/100g.
65% Salmon (35% Freshly Prepared Scottish Salmon, 24.5% Dried Salmon, 3% Salmon Oil & 2.5% Salmon Gravy), Sweet Potato, Beans, Beet Pulp, Dried Superfood Blend* (Including Dill, Spinach, Fennel, Asparagus, Tomato), Minerals, Omega 3 Supplement, Joint Pack (Glucosamine 180 mg/kg, Methylsulfonylmethane 180 mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulphate 125 mg/kg), Fructooligosaccharides (FOS, 175 mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (MOS, 50 mg/kg), Olive Extract (0.01%).