Superfood 65 Puppy Food | Scottish Salmon
Superfood foods for humans have fast been gaining popularity over the years, from supergrains, green smoothies even salads!
Imagine if we can get these superfoods for dogs!
Well PayTheDog Superfood 65 Puppy Food is exactly that!
- Dill: Source of Iron to support normal functions of the circulatory system.
- Spinach: Source of Vitamin A to maintain healthy vision.
- Asparagus: Source of Vitamin C which has an essential role in collagen synthesis and therefore bone health.
- Tomato: Source of Potassium to help with nerve and muscle functions.
- Fennel: A good source of Calcium which supports healthy bones and teeth.
- 65% Total Salmon: Rich in essential amino acids, vitamins & minerals to support every day health and well-being.
- Minimum 35% Freshly Prepared Scottish Salmon: Responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Superfood Blend: A blend of 5 carefully selected superfoods featuring their own unique benefits.
- Rich in Collagen: Contained in freshly prepared ingredients. Helps puppies develop healthy joints.
- Joint Care Pack: To help support cartilage metabolism for the growth of healthy joints in puppies.
- Added Omega 3 supplement: To support a puppies’ cognitive and visual development
Find more SuperFood Dog Food with a range from Adult, Light, Senior, Puppy, Large and Small Breed Here
There is dog food for every dog and with free delivery for orders over £50!
Crude Protein 33.5%, Crude Fat 15%, Crude Fibre 2.5%, Crude Ash 8%, Moisture 8%, NFE 33%, Omega 6 1.2%, Omega 3 2.6%, Calcium 1.2%, Phosphorus 0.9%, Collagen 3.5%, Metabolisable Energy 382kcal/100g
65% Salmon (35% Freshly Prepared Scottish Salmon, 22% Dried Salmon, 5% Salmon Oil, 3% Salmon Gravy), Sweet Potato, Beans, Beet Pulp, Omega 3 Supplement, Dried Superfood Blend* (Including Dill, Spinach, Fennel, Asparagus, Tomato), Minerals, Vitamins, Fructooligosaccharides (192mg/kg), Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (48mg/kg), Nucleotides, Olive Extract (0.01%)